WIN A HORROR DVD BUNDLE, SIGNED POSTER AND T-SHIRT TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF YOU’RE NEXT
Directed by Adam Wingard and starring Saharni Vinson, Rob Moran, Barbara Crampton, Ti West and Amy Seimetz; YOU’RE NEXT will be in cinemas across the UK from August 28th 2013.
To celebrate we’re giving away a bundle of horror DVDs, which includes:
• Cabin in the Woods
• Saw 3 – 7
• Texas Chainsaw 3D
• Open Water
• Cabin Fever
Also up for grabs is a poster signed by Sharni Vinson and t-shirt!
‘You’re Next’ – a chilling warning scrawled in blood on a neighbour’s wall, starts an evening of bloody mayhem for the Davison family.
A lively reunion is abruptly brought to an end when a gang of mysterious killers, disguised in animal masks, wage an all-out assault on the Davison’s secluded home. Using a series of sophisticated traps, axes, crossbows and machetes, the family are slaughtered one by one until nowhere is safe. But neither the attackers, nor their victims, have counted on Erin (Sharni Vinson, STEP UP 3D); an innocent girlfriend who has the killer instinct to fight back…
Director Adam Wingard and writer Simon Barrett (A Horrible Way to Die, V/H/S, V/H/S/2) are the talents behind what is already an acclaimed new horror. You’re Next stormed audiences at both Toronto Film Festival and SXSW.
You’re Next also features Rob Moran and Barbara Crampton as parents Paul and Avery Davison. Amy Seimetz plays their prissy daughter Aimee and Joe Swanberg steals scenes as favourite son Drake. Aimee’s artist boyfriend is played by horror movie director and actor Ti West.
Lionsgate UK will release You’re Next in cinemas across the UK from August 28th 2013.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
Who directed YOU’RE NEXT?
a) Adam Wingard
b) Wesley Wingard
c) Tony Wingard
By entering this competition, you are also agreeing to the Love Horror competition terms and conditions
YOU’RE NEXT will be in cinemas across the UK from August 28th 2013 and check out the trailer below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• LionsgateUK and Love Horror do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Love Horror decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Love Horror reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.