Let’s talk about the Deluxe Edition. If you find anything that isn’t perfect with this run down, please let me know. I can wait.
Halloween Deluxe Set Contents
From Shout Factory themselves, the set will include:
- 15 Discs
- Contains all the Halloween feature films – Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, Halloween H20, Halloween: Resurrection, Rob Zombie’s Halloween and Halloween II.
- Includes the never-before-released producers cut of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers as well as the ultra-rare network TV version of the original Halloween, the network TV version of Halloween II, plus the unrated versions of Rob Zombie’s Halloween and Halloween II.
- Packed with hours of BRAND NEW bonus features including new interviews with cast and crew from the entire franchise
- Due to fan demand, the first Halloween film will now also include the original mono audio track and the set will include both versions of the original Halloween-the original Blu-ray™ release and the recently remastered 35th Anniversary version with the mono track added back in!
- Includes limited edition 40-page book written by Michael Gingold of Fangoria Magazine.
- Collectible packaging will include a newly commissioned illustration on the outer case and each film will be in its own black Blu-ray™ case with the original theatrical one sheet as the key art.
- SRP: $169.99
Unfortunately, the set is only available in the US. My suggestion is that you make friends with an American ASAP so they can preorder you a set before they all go away.
As for me, you can take one look and know if I’ll be spending the money to get my own…
We’ll deliver more news on the Halloween Deluxe Set as it comes.