We absolutely loved the original The Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. For this reason, we’re nearly exploding with anticipation for the new film – Texas Chainsaw 3D, which is released today (Wednesday 9th).
Lionsgate’s TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. The townspeople long suspected the Sawyer family, owners
of a local barbeque pit, were somehow responsible. Their suspicions were finally confirmed one hot summer day when a young woman escaped the Sawyer house following the brutal murders of her four friends. Word around the small town quickly spread, and a vigilante mob of enraged locals
surrounded the Sawyer stronghold, burning it to the ground and killing every last member of the family – or so they thought.
Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had.
After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars…
To celebrate the release of Texas Chainsaw 3D, the direct sequel to the 1974 original, we are giving away 10 sets of Texas Chainsaw 3D merchandise!
This is what we have up for grabs:
- X10 Texas Chainsaw 3D t-shirts
- X10 Texas Chainsaw 3D mouse mats
- X10 Texas Chainsaw 3D posters
To be in with a chance of becoming one of our 10 lucky winners, just answer the following question:
Texas Chainsaw 3D continues the legendary story of which family?
a) The Sawyer family
b) The Smith family
c) The Stone family
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK OUT OUR LATEST COMPETITION HERE: Love Horror competitions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be
contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no
- Lionsgate Films UK and Love Horror do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries
due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must
supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible
for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and
(b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition;
and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Love Horror. Love Horror’s decision is final in every
situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Love Horror reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in
its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when
entering this competition.