It’s nearly Halloween and the perfect time for a spooky film release. And which franchise has proved to be most popular in terms of spookiness of late? Yes, Paranormal Activity.
The Paranormal Activity franchise continues with this third outing from Paramount Pictures. Oren Peli and Jason Blum return to produce the highly secretive feature, with Catfish’s directing duo of Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman taking on the helming duties.
The third instalment takes us right back to the origins of the activity, with a dark spirit terrorising a family by focussing on two young children. It’s scary stuff!
To celebrate the release of Paranormal Activity 3, at cinemas everywhere October 21 (cert 15), we have an exciting and unusual prize to give away. It’s a USB stick that once inserted in your computer, makes it act as if it’s possessed! It’s a great tool for practical joke playing. Check out the description of what it does:
Simply plug the USB Prankster into your victim’s computer and it’ll take over and make random mouse movements, turns caps lock on and off, type out random garbage text and phrases and generally be super annoying.
Handily, the Prankster features a time delay setting, so that after installing it, you can make your getaway safely before it starts misbehaving.
The Prankster is highly annoying, but it’ll never activate the ‘enter’ key or close or save documents, so it’s mostly mischievous, not super-dangerous. However, it probably shouldn’t be used on computers that control nuclear reactors, security systems for genetically recreated dinosaur parks and/or zombie experimentation units, captured alien spacecraft or freezers packed with delicious ice cream.
For your chance to win this fun prize, just answer the following question…
Which of the following is a form of paranormal activity
B: The Polka
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK OUT OUR LATEST COMPETITION HERE: Love Horror competitions
Visit the official site at www.paranormalactivity3.co.uk
© 2011 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Standard Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by the closing date of the competition draw.
2. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
3. The winners will be notified by phone or email within 21 days of the closing date of the competition.
4. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or never received.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Employees and their families, relations and suppliers of Paramount Pictures are not eligible.
7. One entry per household only.
8. There is no cash alternative.
9. Only open to UK and Ireland residents.
10. All entries must be supplied with full name, address and valid telephone number.
11. The first prize winner will be notified to check their availability and if they cannot attend or cannot be reached within 24 hours another name will be drawn. If for any reason, the replacement prize winner cannot be contacted within the time specified, Paramount Pictures will not find a second replacement winner.