Directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly and starring Ashley Bell, Julie Garner, Spencer Treat Clark, David Jensen, Tarra Riggs and Louis Herthum horror fans can purchase The Last Exorcism II the Extended Uncut edition on DVD, EST & VOD, on the 30th September 2013. To celebrate its release into your homes we’re giving away a Blu-ray copy of the film.
Continuing where The Last Exorcism left off, Nell Sweetzer (Ashley Bell) is recovering after having survived a terrifying exorcism. Completely traumatized, Nell can’t remember entire portions of the previous months, only that she is the last surviving member of her family.
Although she is trying to start a new life, she cannot ignore her powerful nightmares or deny that she hears voices and sees and feels things that nobody else does. She knows something is very wrong and a dark evil is closing in on her, entirely beyond her control.
As these odd and frightening events become more frequent and intense, it becomes clear that the demon whose obsession with Nell led to the murder of her family still holds great power. This evil force that once possessed her is back with other, unimaginably horrific plans that mean her last exorcism was just the beginning
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
Who produced The Last Exorcism Part II?
a) Eli Doth
b) Eli Roth
c) Eli Both
By entering this competition, you are also agreeing to the Love Horror competition terms and conditions
THE LAST EXORCISM PART II is released on DVD, Blu-ray and EST September 30th.
Horror fans can purchase the Extended Uncut edition on DVD, EST & VOD, on the 30th September, 2013.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Studiocanal UK and Love Horror do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Love Horror decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Love Horror reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.