For the thrilling release of The Quiet Ones, in cinemas April 10th, we are giving two lucky Love Horrorreaders the chance to win a pair of premiere tickets!
The world premiere will be taking place on April 1st in Leicester Square, London.
From the producers who brought you The Woman In Black and Let Me In comes the unnerving tale of The Quiet Ones. Tucked away in a country estate, Professor Coupland along with a team of Oxford University students conduct an “experiment” on Jane Harper, a young girl who harbors unspeakable secrets. What dark forces they uncover are more terrifying than any of them expected. Inspired by true events, the film stars Jared Harris (Mad Men and Sherlock Homes: A Game of Shadows), Sam Claflin (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire), Olivia Cooke (Bates Motel), and is directed by John Pogue from a screenplay by Craig Rosenberg and Oren Moverman and John Pogue, and based on a screenplay by Tom de Ville.
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 2 pairs (4 tickets in total) we want you to answer this simple question:
Which popular series does star Sam Claflin feature in?
A) Breaking Bad
B) The Hunger Games
By entering this competition, you are also agreeing to the Love Horror competition terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• LoveHorror and Lionsgate’s UK do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is promoted by LoveHorror. LoveHorror’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• LoveHorror reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.