Immerse yourself with the spine-tingling, goose bump inducing soundtrack of Lights Out, the terrifying brand new film produced by the modern master of horror, James Wan.
To prepare you for the UK release on August 19th 2016 we’re giving away six digital downloads of the Lights Out Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, which features an electrifying score from composer Benjamin Wallfisch, who has previously worked on films including Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, 12 Years a Slave and V for Vendetta.
From producer James Wan (The Conjuring Franchise) comes a tale of an unknown terror that lurks in the dark.
When Rebecca left home, she thought she left her childhood fears behind. Growing up, she was never really sure of what was and wasn’t real when the lights went out…and now her little brother, Martin, is experiencing the same unexplained and terrifying events that had once tested her sanity and threatened her safety. A frightening entity with a mysterious attachment to their mother, Sophie, has re-emerged.
But this time, as Rebecca gets closer to unlocking the truth, there is no denying that all their lives are in danger…once the lights go out.
For your chance to win, just answer the following question:
Lights Out is helmed by this up-and-coming director with a frightening affinity for the horror genre. He will be directing the next instalment of the 2014 horror spin off, Annabelle 2. Name the filmmaker.
A. PJames Wan
B. David F. Sandberg
C. Steven Spielberg
Lights Out is in UK Cinemas 19th August
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. All rights reserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* The competition is open to UK residents only
* This competition is not open to employees of Love Horror, Warner Bros UK or associated agents of those companies
* To enter the competition answer the multiple choice question
* Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given
* The competition is open until 7/9/2016
* Six winner/s will each receive 1(one) digital download of the Lights Out official soundtrack
* Prizes will be dispatched four weeks after the competition closing date
* In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
* The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner
* The Editor’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into
* If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted
* By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority