Just in time for Halloween, the dark supernatural thriller HORNS will rear it’s head in the UK on October 29th 2014. Bought to you from master-of-horror Alexandre Aja, and starring Daniel Radcliffe and Juno Temple, the film is based on the dark fantasy novel of the same name from New York Times best-selling author, Joe Hill.
To celebrate the release, Lionsgate UK are offering 3 lucky winners the chance to win a bundle of horror movies including: The Cabin in the Woods, You’re Next, Scream, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Quiet Ones
To enter, just answer this simple question:
Who is the author of HORNS?
A. Joe Hill
B. J.K. Rowling
C. Arthur Miller
By entering this competition, you are also agreeing to the Love Horror competition terms and conditions
Instructions on how to enter:
Entrants must select the correct answer and fill out the entry form with correct contact details in order to be in with a chance of winning.
From master-of-horror Alexandre Aja (The Hills Have Eyes, Piranha 3D) comes this supernatural, offbeat thriller starring beloved British actor Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter, Kill Your Darlings) and the talented Juno Temple (Magic Magic, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For).
Ig Perrish (Daniel Radcliffe) is accused for the violent rape and killing of his girlfriend, Merrin Williams (Juno Temple). After a hard night of drinking, Ig awakens, hungover, to find horns growing out of his head; they have the ability to drive people to confess sins and give in to selfish impulses. Ig decides to use this effective tool to discover the circumstances of his girlfriend’s death and to seek revenge by finding the true murderer.
Daniel and Juno lead an all-star cast with strong support from David Morse (The Green Mile, The Hurt Locker) and Heather Graham (The Hangover I&II, Boogie Nights).
HORNS is based on the dark fantasy novel of the same name from New York Times best-selling author Joe Hill (Heart Shaped Box) with a screenplay by Keith Burnin. Alexandre Aja, Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland and Cathy Schulman produce.
Director: Alexandre Aja
Cast: Daniel Radcliffe, Juno Temple, Max Minghella with Heather Graham and David Morse
Producers: Alexandre Aja, Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland and Cathy Schulman
Lionsgate releases HORNS at cinemas on Wednesday 29th October 2014
Come to the dark side with #HornsMovie
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is run by Lionsgate UK, the trading name of Lions Gate UK Limited, 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU (the Promoter).
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over. Proof of age and residence will be required before the prize is dispatched.
2. To enter the prize draw, entrants must select the correct answer to the question above and submit their name, address, email address and telephone number using the form above. Entries received by any other method will not be accepted.
4. This prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising agency, associated agents or anyone concerned with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
5. Entries to the free prize draw must be submitted by 18:00 UK time on 23/9/14
6. No purchase necessary to enter. Only one entry per natural person is permitted.
7. The prize for the free prize draw is a DVD prize bundle containing the following film titles: The Cabin in the Woods, You’re Next, Scream, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Quiet Ones
8. The winners will be the first 3 emails with the correct answer to the question drawn at random on 24/9/14.
9. The winners will be notified by email. They will have five (5) working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. To be informed of the winners’ names, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Horns DVD Competition, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ.
12. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
13. The Promoter will not pass on any emails/contact details to third parties unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
14. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative to the prize, Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
15. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
16. Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.