Boy are we excited about Stoker!
Not only are we huge fans of Park Chan-wook, but we’re eagerly anticipating this dark brooding film which promises to deliver on all levels.
To celebrate the release of Park Chan-wook’s stunning English language debut Stoker, starring Mia Wasikowska, Nicole Kidman and Matthew Goode and in cinemas on 1 March, we’re giving you the chance to win one of five beautiful Stoker merchandise sets.
After India’s (Wasikowska’s) father dies in an auto accident, her Uncle Charlie (Goode), who she never knew existed, comes to live with her and her emotionally unstable mother (Kidman). Soon after his arrival, she comes to suspect this mysterious, charming man has ulterior motives, but instead of feeling outrage or horror, this friendless girl becomes increasingly infatuated with him.
Win stylish merchandise to celebrate the release of Stoker!
Each winner in our fantastic competition will receive a set containing a printed tote bag, the official Stoker soundtrack CD, sketch book and pencils and T-shirt.
To be in with a chance of winning, just simply answer the question below.
What is the name of Matthew Goode’s character in Stoker?
a) Uncle Alfie
b) Uncle Charlie
c) Uncle Buck
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK OUT OUR LATEST COMPETITION HERE: Love Horror competitions
Stoker is released in cinemas on 1 March.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close on Friday 8th March 2013.
- Open to UK participants only.
- Prize for each of 5 winners is: 1 x tote bag, 1 x Official Stoker soundtrack CD, 1 x sketch book and pencils and 1 x T-Shirt.
- In the unlikely event that any element of the prize is unavailable, a similar prize to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random from all correct and valid entries, and contacted by the site.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, you are also agreeing to the Love Horror competition terms and conditions