Win THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS signed copy of the book!
Based on the bestselling novel by M. R. Carey and starring Gemma Arterton, Paddy Considine, Glenn Close and Sennia Nanua, THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS is available to own on Digital Download now and on Blu-ray™ and DVD from January 23.
To celebrate the release, we are offering three lucky winners the chance to win The Girl With All The Gifts on Blu-ray™, alongside a copy of the book, signed by author M.R. Carey!
The near future; humanity has been all but destroyed by a mutated fungal disease that eradicates free will and turns its victims into flesh-eating “hungries”. Only a small group of children seem immune to its effects. At an army base in rural England, this group of unique children are being studied, subjected to cruel experiments by biologist Dr. Caldwell. Despite having been infected with the zombie pathogen that has decimated the world, these children retain normal thoughts and emotions. And while still being subject to the craving for human flesh that marks the disease these second-generation “hungries” are able to think and feel making them a vital resource in the search for a cure.
The children attend school lessons daily, guarded by the ever watchful Sergeant Parks. But one little girl, Melanie, stands out from the rest. Melanie is special. She excels in the classroom, is inquisitive, imaginative and loves her favourite teacher Miss Justineau. When the base falls, Melanie escapes along with Miss Justineau, Sergeant Parks and Dr. Caldwell. Against the backdrop of a blighted Britain, Melanie must discover what she is and ultimately decide both her own future and that of the human race.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, all you need to do is answer the question below:
Who is the author of THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS?
A/ M. R. Carey
B/ Drew Carey
C/ Jim Carrey
(form 'competition-form' not found)
The Girl With All The Gifts is out on Digital Download now and on Blu-ray™ and DVD from January 23.
For more information visit:
© 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on February 21st
• Open to UK residents only
• Winners must be aged 15 or over
• Love Horror is the competition promoter
• Prize for each of the 3 (three) winners is: x1 (one) The Girl With All The Gifts on Blu-ray and x1 (one) signed copy of The Girl With All The Gifts paperback’
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Entrants must be aged 15 and over
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
• Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
• Details may be sent to a third party for delivery
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into