Dear God No! is a tribute to a lost regional drive-in film from 1976 that doesn’t rely heavily on computer gimmicks, and cuts to the core of what made these low-budget films shockingly fun.
Shot entirely on SUPER 16MM Fuji film and using equipment from the era, Dear God No! is a drive-in & grindhouse lovers dream. No pretty actors- just a rocking original soundtrack, bikers, babes and blood, and as many naked breasts as the script would allow.
Outlaw motorcycle gang The Impalers tri-state rape and murder spree ended in a bloody massacre with rival club Satan’s Own. The surviving members sought refuge in a secluded cabin deep in the North Georgia mountains. What first must of seemed like easy prey for a home invasion, became a living nightmare of depravity and violence. A young innocent girl being held captive may hold the key to the twisted secrets locked in the basement and the killing machine feasting on human flesh in the forest outside.
· All new Grindhouse Cut of the feature (UK Exclusive)
· Exclusive full colour booklet featuring the words of director James Bickert and graphic illustrator Tom Hodge, production stills, and more
· Audio Commentary with Writer/Director James Bickert and composer Richard Davis
· Audio Commentary with actors Jett Bryant, Madeline Brumby and Shane Morton
· UK Theatrical trailer
· Redband Trailer
· Behind the Scenes Gag Reel
· Poster and Still Slideshow
· Zombie Parody
· Torture Porn Parody
· Vlog the Magnificent at The Dear God No! World Premiere
· Easter Eggs
· Animated short featuring two of the characters from the film (UK Exclusive
Dear God No! is a brand new biker/horror/sexploitation feature written & directed by exploitation aficionado James Bickert, released on DVD in the UK by Monster Pictures UK on 14 January 2013.